From First Impressions: Dining with Distinction, Waterloo-Cedar Falls, IA. Sounds easy. When I make this, I will season the beef with garlic, salt and pepper first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 Degrees F.
- 2Pat the meat dry and place it on a rack in a baking pan.
- 3Roast for 35 minutes or until the meat registers 125 degrees F. to 130 degrees F. on an instant read thermometer.
- 4Cook longer if less rare meat is desired.
- 5Saute the onion in butter in a small skillet.
- 6Add the mushrooms and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
- 7Stir in the flour.
- 8Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 9Cook over medium heat, stirring until thickened.
- 10Serve the sauce with the beef.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tenderloin Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.9
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 210.3 mg
- Sodium 271.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 58.6 g