Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
3 points per serving
- 2 (8 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 French baguette
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, shaved
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 rub beef with oil, s&p.
- brown in heated skillet, 5 min each side.
- let stand 5 min, then thinly slice.
- cut baguette into 24 slices, arrange in single layer on cookie sheer.
- bake until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- place the arugula on the toasts,top with beef, capers and cheese.
- sprinkle with lemon juice.