Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious way to eat good quality beef! This can be an appetizer for 2 or a dinner for 1. Enjoy!
- 6 ounces beef tenderloin, fresh, very high quality
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon capers, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shallot, finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornichon, finely diced (small sour pickles)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- salt and pepper
- Finely chop beef with a sharp knife.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients. Add beef to mixture, mixing well.
- Serve immediately, with toast or fried potato gaufrette (crisp latticed potato wafers).