Top Review by WaterMelon
I couldn't find taco shells at the tiny grocery store near my house, so I used toasted honey oats bread instead. I topped each toast with cucumbers and cilantro and used extra hot salsa instead of taco sauce. Thanks for the delicious lunch!
- 453.59 g beef, Ground
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 1 packet taco shell
- 236.59 ml green chilies or 236.59 ml taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute' the beef and onion until brown.
- Salt to taste.
- Add garlic if desired.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of meat mixture in each shell and stuff with lettuce, tomato and cheese.
- Serve with the chili or taco sauce and top with sour cream or guacamole for an added treat.