Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the same as the taco seasoning packet but cheaper and always on hand.
Make and share this Beef Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Cook and stir hamburger in skillet until light brown, drain.
- Stir in water, onion, chili powder, salt, cumin, and garlic. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with taco fixings.