Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from the back of a Campbell's Tomato Soup can. It is so easy to fix and it is total comfort food!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 flour tortillas, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook beef in a large skillet until brown. Drain off extra fat.
- Stir in soup, salsa, water, tortillas and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Top with cheese.
This is one of my son's favorites and is in the regular rotation when we have tortillas to use up. Very easy to make. Originally saw it in a Campbell's magazine ad.
I actually saw this recipe on a Cambell's magazine ad and tried it last night. Then I checked to see if it was posted on zaar because if it wasn't I was going to post it! It's so easy and delicious. I used corn tortillas, added some cumin, oregano, and chili powder, then topped it with sour cream before serving. This recipe could also handle "extras" like corn and pinto or black beans. It is definitely going in my regular rotation for a quick & tasty weeknight meal!
This is the easiest and best comfort food ever!!!! It is one of our favorites. I use hot salsa and add 2 tbsp of jarred jalapenos for extra kick. It freezes and reheats well. I have made it with ground turkey for lower fat, and that works well too.