Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is kindof like a "taco lasagna" of sorts. We LOVE this stuff!!!!!!!
Make and share this Beef Taco Noodle Bake! recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion, cooked, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 cups shredded sargento four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- In deep frying pan, cook ground beef and onions. Drain grease.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water and taco seasoning. Simmer 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, flour, and beef bouillon.
- Fold in cooked noodles, green onion and green chilies til well mixed.
- Spoon noodle mixture into greased 13x9 baking dish. Smooth level.
- Top with meat mixture, smooth level.
- Top evenly with cheese. Bake in 350º oven for 25-30 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes. Serve with tossed salad and cornbread. 6 servings.
This was a very nice meal,which was easy to put together.It got an 'ok' in my household,so maybe not one that I would neccessarily make again,as it just wasn't to the family's taste.Sorry.
This was not a hit at my house, sorry. Was ok, but not something I would make again. Thanks for the recipe though. =)