Quick and easy comfort food.
Make and share this Beef Taco Melt Sandwich Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef and drain off any fat.
- Add salsa,taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water; simmer until thickened.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each biscuit into a 6-inch wide circle.
- Divide the beef mixture evenly among the biscuits; place filling on half the biscuit, leaving a 1/2-inch margin at the edge.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbs cheese over filling on each biscuit.
- Fold other half of biscuit over the filling; press the edges together and crimp with a fork to seal.
- Bake at 375F 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot. If desired serve with sour cream and additional salsa.
Easy to make and very yummy! I used a can of crescent rolls that I needed to use up (two triangles per pocket), and it worked out just fine. Thanks for the recipe!
These were awsome!!! I will use this recipe for Tacco salad from now on! I think the salsa made the difference. I used Pace Chunky Medium Heat. I used them in a cooking class and everyone raved about them. I rolled on a Silpat with a Teflon rolling pin, but did need to use flour to roll them out. I used GRANDS Rduced fat Biscuits by the way. Thanks for posting!1 Koechin
These were really good! We added some cilantro on top of the cheese and meat filling but other than that made as written. Found that flour was a big help in the rolling of the biscuits. Also a small bowl of water to moisten and help seal the edges worked great. I like that you could use any filling you like and make a nice hot sandwich. Thanks so much for the idea!