- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) cylinder large refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or 1⁄2 cup shredded jalapeno jack cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and drain off any fat.
- Add salsa,taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water; simmer until thickened.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each biscuit into a 6-inch wide circle.
- Divide the beef mixture evenly among the biscuits; place filling on half the biscuit, leaving a 1/2-inch margin at the edge.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbs cheese over filling on each biscuit.
- Fold other half of biscuit over the filling; press the edges together and crimp with a fork to seal.
- Bake at 375F 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot. If desired serve with sour cream and additional salsa.