Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make beef taco casserole
Make and share this Beef Taco Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Break 12 thinly sliced sandwich steaks into a skillet, cook and toss until browned without overcooking.
- Season with 1/4 tsp.
- of salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp.
- of chili powder.
- Add one (11 oz.) can of tomato soup and one (14 oz.) can of chili beans.
- Cook slowly for a few minutes to heat and blend the flavors.
- Spread a (10-1/2 oz.) package of corn chips in a baking dish, pour the steak mixture over the chips, top with 1/3 cup of sliced ripe olives, 1/2 cup of chopped onions and one cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts, and serve piping hot.
- I usually use Philly-Gourmet Sandwich Steaks for this because they are convienantly sliced and 100% pure beef.