Recipe by Doing it Right
This was emailed to me by Campbell's soup Co. I made some modifications and adjustments per some reviews on the website. I must admit that this is one of the tastiest and easiest to put together casseroles that I have made. Please note that you can use corn tortillas also. I hope you enjoy it as much as my son and I did. Hint: Use a pizza cutter or kitchen scissors to cut tortillas.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen corn, thawed
- 6 -8 flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces (8-6")
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef in skillet until browned.
- Pour off fat.
- Add taco seasoning, add water according to package directions.
- Cook until seasonings are well blended Add soup, salsa, milk, sour cream, corn, tortillas and half the cheese.
- Spoon into a 9X13 baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and allow cheese to melt.