Recipe by HOUSEMANAGER (Charlene)
This is a real simple and tasty meal to put together.
Top Review by Lizzybob
I tore this out of a magazine several years ago & somewhere along the way managed to lose it. Only difference is I use corn tortillas. It's a quick & easy dish that tastes great. Thanks for posting it Charlene, now I can quit digging for it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (I prefer Campbell’s)
- 1 cup salsa (I prefer Pace Picante Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- BROWN the ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; Stir to separate meat; Pour off fat.
- ADD and mix soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese; Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish; Cover.
- BAKE at 400F for 30 minutes or until hot; Sprinkle with remaining cheese.