Recipe by I'mNotHere
An easy and tasty casserole..I get requests for it all the time.
Top Review by KGee
This was very easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. I believe what made this taco beef bake better than the others, it calls for milk instead of water. This gave it a richer taste. When you make it, double the recipe, it is still very good heated in a microwave.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, cook ground beef and onion until browned.
- Pour off fat.
- Add soup,salsa,milk, chilies, tortillas& 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon into a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 30 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Can easily be doubled.
- Add sour cream, sliced avacados-- whatever to your liking!