Recipe by Lyman8
This is really yummy and doesn't take long at all. We sometimes use corn tortillas instead or mix them together.
Top Review by looneytunesfan
This was delicious. I think I have made something similar like this before from Campbells. I seem to remember a recipe just like this only corn was added. I might try that the next time I make this.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup milk
- 12 flour tortillas, cut into pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese.
- Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.