Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy Potluck dish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles, cooked,drained and kept warm
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 6 green onions, chopped
- In a large skillet combine cooked ground beef, tomatoes, pizza sauce and garlic.
- Simmer, uncovered for 10 mins.
- Combine warm noodles, sour cream, cream cheese and green onions.
- Spoon half of noodle mixture into greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with half of meat mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 mins.