Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A very good friend gave me this recipe and it is absolutely delicious and easy.
- 2267.96 g hamburger meat
- 24.64 ml Morton Tender Quick salt
- 12.32 ml mustard seeds
- 12.32 ml pepper
- 7.39 ml garlic salt
- 4.92 ml hickory smoke salt, i use frenches
- 1st day mix thorougly and refrigerate covered.
- 2nd day knead like bread cover and refrigerate.
- 3rd day repeat 2nd day instructions.
- 4th day form into 5 rolls about 1 1/2 inch thick.
- put on broiler pan and bake at 175 degrees for 4 hours turning once every hour until end of cooking time.
- drain on rack.