Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was asked for a recipe for beef style seasoning and found this yummy version. This recipe comes from the Vegan Recipe Box.
- 395.10 ml nutritional yeast
- 29.58 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml salt
- 2.46 ml celery seed (I grind in spice grinder)
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 59.14 ml dried parsley (original recipe calls for 1/2 cup)
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml cumin (optional)
- Mix all together and keep in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Will keep indefinately. Great replacement for beef seasoning.
I loved this, but for others it may be an acquired taste. I happen to love the flavor of nutritional yeast, but my DH doesn't care for it! I'll use this blend often, thanks for posting!