Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was asked for a recipe for beef style seasoning and found this yummy version. This recipe comes from the Vegan Recipe Box.
- 1 2⁄3 cups nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed (I grind in spice grinder)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley (original recipe calls for 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- Mix all together and keep in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Will keep indefinately. Great replacement for beef seasoning.
I loved this, but for others it may be an acquired taste. I happen to love the flavor of nutritional yeast, but my DH doesn't care for it! I'll use this blend often, thanks for posting!