Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy casserole recipe I found on the Taste of Home website.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) packagebeef-flavored seasoned stuffing mix or 1 (10 ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine contents of stuffing seasoning packet, soups, mushrooms, water and vegetables. Sprinkle stuffing over beef mixture; top with soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
We really enjoyed this. It was really fast to put together. Will definitely make again. Thanks!