Tired of boring cheeseburgers? This recipe is great for a busy cook. It can be served as an appetizer or a meal. My family loves it. This is four generous servings for a meal or 8 servings as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off top of bread.
- 2Hollow out bottom of loaf, leaving 1/2 inch shell.
- 3Cut removed bread into cubes, set aside.
- 4In a skillet, brown beef and onion, drain.
- 5Add soup, green pepper, celery, worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
- 6Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes.
- 7Stir in reserved bread cubes.
- 8Spread beef mixture into bread shell, top with cheese slices.
- 9Replace bread top.
- 10Wrap loaf in foil and place on cookie sheet.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 12Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stuffed French Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.1
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 2070.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 36.8 g