Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just a quick and easy recipe I found in an old church cookbook and then modified for my own tastes.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes Stove Top stuffing mix (any flavor)
- 1 (1 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Italian spices, of choice
- 2 (1 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare stuffing according to box directions (you'll need a quarter cup of butter or margarine and one and a half cups of water for it).
- Brown beef, then add in Worcestershire and Italian seasonings.
- In a large casserole dish, combine beef, ketchup, salt, pepper, and drained vegetables.
- Cover with cheese.
- Spread stuffing evenly over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until stuffing is nice and crusty looking.