Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe for Beef Stroganoff that isn't like your normal recipes. It is very tasty and easy to make!
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 jars sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb beef sirloin, chopped into cubes
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard (**VERY IMPORTANT***)
- paprika, to taste
- 1 bag egg noodles
- In a large skillet, cook beef cubes in butter until brown.
- Push to one side and add onions and mushrooms, cook until soft.
- In separate bowl combine sour cream, sugar, salt and dry mustard.
- Add to beef mixture on warm heat.
- Mix well.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Pretty good!!! I never had stroganoff in cubes before but it worked okay. Better than stroganoff with cream mushroom soup.