Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 cups prepared white rice or 4 cups brown rice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut in 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced mushrooms
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Set aside; keep warm.
- Brown round steak in skillet.
- Add soup mix, soup and mushrooms.
- Slowly add sour cream and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
I saw it tried it and we liked it very much . I added some peas to it :)