Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good sandwich for lunch, dinner, or cut smaller as an appetizer. Great for those cold nights with a bowl of soup or chili. Great for potlucks, casual get-togethers, and superbowl parties.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Add salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Cut bread lengthwise in half; butter both halves and place on a baking sheet.
- Remove meat mixture from heat; stir in sour cream.
- Spoon onto bread.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, green peppers, and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Bake longer for crispier bread.