Martini Guy's Note:
Another interesting find in an old Taste of Home Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- 2Add salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- 3Butter both halves of the bread and place on a baking sheet.
- 4Remove meat mixture from heat and stir in sour cream.
- 5Spoon on to the bread.
- 6Sprinkle with tomatoes, green pepper and cheese.
- 7Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8Longer for crispier bread.
- 9Slice into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stroganoff Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.7
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.9 mg
- Sodium 1007.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 39.0 g