Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from an old Pillsbury cookbook. My DH hates white food, but I like Stroganoff, so I was able to hide the stuff in the pie crust. This is an easy, excellent meal.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- Prepare pie crust according to directions for 2 crust pie using 9 inch pie pan Heat oven to 375 In lge skillet, cook ground beef, onions& garlic until beef is browned.
- drain Stir in remaining ingredients except egg white.
- Mix well Pour into crust lined pan.
- top with remaining crust Seal& flute edges Cut slits in top crust-- Brush with egg white Bake at 375 for 45 to 55 minutes Let stand 10 minutes-- cut into wedges& enjoy.