10 hrs 30 mins
Beef Stroganoff is an expensive dish as it uses the most expensive cut of beef. However, this version, is cooked in a crock pot and in my opinion is far nicer than the traditional Stroganoff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the crock pot on High for 20 minutes.
- 2Heat the butter in a large pan and gently saute the onions until they begin to turn transparent.
- 3Toss the braising steak in the seasoned flour and add to the onions.
- 4Stir the mixture over the heat until the meat is lightly browned.
- 5Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- 6Transfer to the crock pot and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- 7Then switch to low for 6 - 10 hours.
- 8Just before serving, stir well.
- 9Swirl the cream on top of the Stroganoff.
- 10Garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stroganoff (In a Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.9
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.9 mg
- Sodium 384.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: