Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Beef Stroganoff is an expensive dish as it uses the most expensive cut of beef. However, this version, is cooked in a crock pot and in my opinion is far nicer than the traditional Stroganoff.
- Preheat the crock pot on High for 20 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a large pan and gently saute the onions until they begin to turn transparent.
- Toss the braising steak in the seasoned flour and add to the onions.
- Stir the mixture over the heat until the meat is lightly browned.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Transfer to the crock pot and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Then switch to low for 6 - 10 hours.
- Just before serving, stir well.
- Swirl the cream on top of the Stroganoff.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.