Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Beef Stroganoff is an expensive dish as it uses the most expensive cut of beef. However, this version, is cooked in a crock pot and in my opinion is far nicer than the traditional Stroganoff.
- Preheat the crock pot on High for 20 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a large pan and gently saute the onions until they begin to turn transparent.
- Toss the braising steak in the seasoned flour and add to the onions.
- Stir the mixture over the heat until the meat is lightly browned.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Transfer to the crock pot and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Then switch to low for 6 - 10 hours.
- Just before serving, stir well.
- Swirl the cream on top of the Stroganoff.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.