Recipe by Tina Dotzler
This is a very simple and good recipe. I use 99% fat free cram of mushroom soup to make it even better for you.
- 1 lb boneless beef round steak, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice beef across grain into very thin strips.
- In skillet over high heat in 1 tbs hot margarine cook 1/2 the beef and onion until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Set aside. Repeat with remaining margarine, beef and onion.
- Return meat mixture to skillet, stir in soup and paprika.
- Heat through.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Serve over cooked noodles.