1/1 Photo of Beef Stroganoff - Crock Pot
9 hrs 10 mins
Lanae Peterson's Note:
from Betty Crocker's slow cooker cookbook..excellent. If someone in the family doesn't like mushrooms, run them through the food processor, they will never know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or 6 cups rice, for serving,if desired
- 1Mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper into slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- 3Stir cream cheese and sour cream into beef mixture until cream cheese is melted.
- 4Serve beef mixture over noodles.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stroganoff - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.1
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 197.1 mg
- Sodium 963.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 44.7 g