Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is not your quickest meal, and it uses a lot of dishes, but it's worth it. A tasty, hearty, comforting casserole. I have used low fat cream cheese and sour cream with equal success. This came from a newspaper, and I am not even sure if this is the right name. If you can think of a better name, let me know!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles until tender, set aside.
- Brown meat and drain fat.
- Add onion and garlic, simmer until onion is translucent.
- Add oregano, salt, pepper and soup, mix.
- In a separate bowl, blend cream cheese and sour cream.
- In a 9x13 pan, layer 1/2 the meat mixture, all the noodles, all the cream cheese mixture, and the rest of the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cover with foil, bake for 15 minutes, remove the cover, and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until heated through.