1/1 Photo of Beef Stroganoff Ala Gracie
Simple and great family dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs round steaks, cubed, cut into thin strips
- house seasoning
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- cooking cream (Elle and Vire)
- salt and black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1Sprinkle the steak strips with House seasoning to lightly cover them; dust with flour.
- 2In a large skillet, quickly brown them on both sides in the olive oil and butter.
- 3Remove the steak from the pan.
- 4Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings.
- 5Saute for a few minutes, until the onion is tender.
- 6Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon flour.
- 7Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms.
- 8Add the beef broth and mushroom soup.
- 9Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, covered.
- 10Add the cooking cream.
- 11Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed.
- 12Stir in the sour cream the last few minutes, right before you serve.
- 13Serve over cooked white rice or egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stroganoff Ala Gracie
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.7
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 169.3 mg
- Sodium 1015.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 41.2 g