Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very good Beef Stroganoff. I always serve this over wide noodles.
Make and share this Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks, cubed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped (optional)
- In a large skillet melt the butter
- Saute the onion and garlic until transparent
- Add the meat to brown and mix well
- Stir in flour, mushrooms with liquid, salt, pepper, and soups
- Heat thoroughly Stir in sour cream and heat.
- DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL
- Serve over noodles or rice and garnish with parsley if desire.