Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick recipe to whip up when having guests. The beef is tender and the sauce is creamy. Can't remember where I got the recipe but it's a keeper.
- 1 lb sirloin steak (Cubed)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- 4 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickles brine
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Brown sirlion, add onion and carrot, saute until soft.
- Add oxo cube,water, then add the next 4 ingredients.
- Simmer until tender about 30 minutes.
- Add sour cream and flour to thicken.
- Serve with rice or egg noddles.
Oh Bonnie, this was wonderful! We had leftovers and they reheat well.