Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe that my family has been making for years! It's soo easy and inexpensive as well as a huge crowd pleaser!! Serve with a salad and crusty bread! YUM
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger, onion, button mushrooms and margarine.
- Do not drain.
- Add flour and stir.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to the package.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add soup to meat mixture and stir until hot.
- Add sour cream and noodles.
This is a fanstastic, quick recipe. I had never made beef stroganoff before this recipe, and it came out great the first time. I have made it three times since. My husband absolutely loves it!