Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is an easy recipe that will taste great. The steak literally falls apart to the touch. You can't go wrong with this one.
- 2 lbs top round beef
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- rice or noodles
- cut steak into strips.
- put into an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- add soup and onion soup mix (dry) and cover with tin foil.
- bake at 250 for 5 hours.
- mix sour cream throughly.
- serve over noodles or rice.
Delicious recipe. I'll mak this again. Thanks gregnwa. I cooked this in my crock pot.
This was FABULOUS !!!!! I mixed the ingredients together (except for the sour cream), and threw it in the crockpot on low for 6 hours. When I was making it I did not think that there would be enough gravy, but after cooking there was more than enough.Thanks for a wonderfully easy, cheap, and great meal....