My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice meat into thin strips.
- 2Fry quickly in 2 tbsp hot marg for 2 minutes.
- 3Add onions and mushrooms and stir fry for 1 minute.
- 4Lift mixture out with slotted spoon.
- 5Melt remaining marg in pan and stir in flour until it is absorbed by the fat.
- 6Gradually add beef broth and whisk and simmer until smoothly thickened.
- 7Add worchestershire sauce, tomato paste and meat mushroom mixture.
- 8Bring to a bubble then add sour cream.
- 9Heat through and serve with noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.8
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 154.6 mg
- Sodium 5590.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 47.5 g