Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I took what I liked from multiple recipes to get to this yummilicious recipe. I sometimes use ground beef instead of sirloin.
- 680.38 g sirloin, pounded and cut in strips
- 29.58 ml salt
- 14.79 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml flour
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml white wine
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthwise
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 283.49 g can beef broth
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g bag egg noodles
- Mix salt, pepper garlic powder and flour. Season steak strips in mixture.
- Heat olive oil and butter in large skillet. Brown meat on both sides. Remove meat to plate.
- Deglaze skillet with wine. Add onion and mushrooms, sauté until onion is tender. Add mustard. Sprinkle with flour.
- Put steak back inches Add broth and cream. Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, covered. Add salt & pepper as needed.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving. Serve over noodles.