Recipe by keort
I took what I liked from multiple recipes to get to this yummilicious recipe. I sometimes use ground beef instead of sirloin.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin, pounded and cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthwise
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salt, pepper garlic powder and flour. Season steak strips in mixture.
- Heat olive oil and butter in large skillet. Brown meat on both sides. Remove meat to plate.
- Deglaze skillet with wine. Add onion and mushrooms, sauté until onion is tender. Add mustard. Sprinkle with flour.
- Put steak back inches Add broth and cream. Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, covered. Add salt & pepper as needed.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving. Serve over noodles.