- 1 lb round steak, cut in strips
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in pan and cook meat slowly.
- Dissolve boulion in water.
- When meat is fully cooked, move to side of pan and add flour to the butter and whisk until smooth. Cook for about a minute. Pour boulion mixture and sour cream into pan and whisk until smooth. Add onion powder, kosher salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Boil noodles.
- *original recipe had the flour added to the water but i like to make a roux so that the liquid thickens up a little more. either way it tastes the same just end up thicker my way.