Recipe by JenfromOro
Okay there are probably lots of different versions of this recipe, But this one is the easiest your going to find! It uses up your leftover roast beef, and I have even used left over grilled steak. Serve it over egg noodles and it is sooo yummy. A family favorite of mine since I was a kid. Not sure where the recipe came from, but my thought is Canadian living from many, many years ago.
Top Review by Mr. T.
I used some leftover beef roast and this worked great. This is a simple recipe to use up leftovers and I plan to do it again. I did use fresh mushrooms and decreased the sour cream and poured the sauce over egg noodles.
- 473.18 ml cooked beef
- 226.79 g can mushroom soup
- 226.79 g can mushrooms
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 177.44 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut your beef up into strips.
- Heat up the beef in a large non stick frying pan.
- Pour the mushroom soup and mushrooms over the beef and continue to heat.
- Add in ketchup, worcestershire sauce, garlic and chili powder, continue to stir ingredients in frying pan.
- When ready to serve gently stir in the sour cream and serve.