1/1 Photo of Beef Stroganoff
Okay there are probably lots of different versions of this recipe, But this one is the easiest your going to find! It uses up your leftover roast beef, and I have even used left over grilled steak. Serve it over egg noodles and it is sooo yummy. A family favorite of mine since I was a kid. Not sure where the recipe came from, but my thought is Canadian living from many, many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your beef up into strips.
- 2Heat up the beef in a large non stick frying pan.
- 3Pour the mushroom soup and mushrooms over the beef and continue to heat.
- 4Add in ketchup, worcestershire sauce, garlic and chili powder, continue to stir ingredients in frying pan.
- 5When ready to serve gently stir in the sour cream and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 395.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: