Okay there are probably lots of different versions of this recipe, But this one is the easiest your going to find! It uses up your leftover roast beef, and I have even used left over grilled steak. Serve it over egg noodles and it is sooo yummy. A family favorite of mine since I was a kid. Not sure where the recipe came from, but my thought is Canadian living from many, many years ago.
- Cut your beef up into strips.
- Heat up the beef in a large non stick frying pan.
- Pour the mushroom soup and mushrooms over the beef and continue to heat.
- Add in ketchup, worcestershire sauce, garlic and chili powder, continue to stir ingredients in frying pan.
- When ready to serve gently stir in the sour cream and serve.