Recipe by southern1
I don't remember where I got this recipe from. I made a few changes. My children love it, they ask me to fix it at least once a week.
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup beef bouillon
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan; add oil and garlic. When garlic browns remove from the pan.
- Add beef and brown a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add bouillon and continue to cook adding green peppers, and onions.
- Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, water, and cornstarch; mix together. Cook until thickened.
- When desired thickness is reached add sour cream.
- Serve over rice.