Recipe by Jennywren93
Something I threw together tonight. It can be dairy free if you omit the sour cream and just add it to the individual servings.
- 3 lbs sirloin steaks, cut into bite size chunks
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 lb whole wheat egg noodles (cook while cooking meat)
Directions See How It's Made
- cut sirloin steak into bite size chunks- remove as much fat and grissle as possible.
- place 1 Tbsp olive oil in a pan.
- put flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and sirlion into a bowl and stir to coat fully.
- Add to heated olive oil and start browning.
- Cover with a lid and cook on medium to let it cook at a good speed, and let the liquid release from the sirloin. This is usually water, not fat if you get a good piece of meat (I get a sirloin roast and cut from that).
- When the meat is fully cooked a thick sauce should be formed. At this point you can either: add up to 1/2 cup water and serve over egg noodles, or add up to 1 cup sour cream and stir to combine, then serve over cooked egg noodles.