Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Souper-Easy Meals! Woman's World 5/9/00. Hearty noodles, tender strips of sirloin, a dollop of sour cream...everybody loves this dish - and the flavor magic of cream of mushroom soup speeds it to their plates in just 25 minutes.
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin, about 1/2-inch thick, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 2/3 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick skillet, melt 1 T. butter. Add beef; cook until no longer pink, about 2 minutes. Remove from skillet; aset aside.
- In same skillet melt remaining 1 T. butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until onion softens, about 3 minutes. Stir in soup, mustard, Worcestershire, and reserved beef with any juices; cook until mixture bubbles, about 2 minutes.