Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
A warm winter meal
- 1 lb round steak (cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- Brown steak and onion in butter.
- Stir soup, water, worchestershire sauce, and paprika together. Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minute or until tender, strirring often.
- Remove from heat, and add sour cream. Serve over cooked noodles.