Recipe by Rubies
Easy and yummy -- my mommy's, of course! I've given measurements here as a guide, although you really need to use the ketchup, dry mustard, and sour cream to taste. Of course, you can always add onions to the beef when cooking it.
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
Made for PAC Spring 2008. I really enjoyed this Beef Stroganoff recipe. I followed the recipe exactly and was very pleased with the way it turned out. Thanks for sharing such an easy and delicious recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked to al dente