Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This has been a long time family favorite. It's very quick and simple, a fool proof recipe that you can't mess up.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- In large sauce pan, brown ground beef and drain, set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter until transparent, return ground beef to pan.
- Add flour, salt, pepper and mushrooms, cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup and sour cream and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles.