Recipe by TXCBoy36
Very quick and easy solution for those beef and pasta lovers.....only took about 5 minutes to prepare....total cooking time is 15 minutes...very easy!!!
Top Review by Charlotte J
It is a fast recipe to put together. And I just loved the flavor of the sauce. You could even make this the night before to the point of adding the pasta and put it in the refrigerator. After church just pull it out, heat it up and stir in the pasta and you'd be done in 10 minutes!!! I'm going to make this more often on Sunday's after church! Thanks for sharing this great recipe! I forgot to say that I sprinkled some paprika on top before serving. I adopted TXCBoy36 for PAC Fall 2006
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Cook beef until browned and juices evaporate, stirring often.
- Add Soup, Broth, water, Worcestershire and Pasta.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cook over medium heat 15 minute or until pasta is done, stirring often.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Heat throughout and serve. ENJOY!