Recipe by looneytunesfan
A favorite traditional dinner becomes fuss-free in the slow cooker. Tender sirloin steak in flavorful gravy is served over noodles for a home-style meal your whole family will request time and again.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cubed
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (12 ounce) canregular cola
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (2 3/4 ounce) envelopes country gravy mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- hot cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients. cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until beef is tender.
- With a slotted spoon, remove beef and mushrooms. Place gravy mix in a large saucepan; gradually whisk in cooking liquid. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Add beef and mushrooms to the gravy. Serve over noodles.