Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
quick meal ... easy and not to spicy ...family favorite ..a great lunch or dinner full filling meal ..serve it with hot yeast rolls ....
- 2 lbs round steaks, cut into 1 1/2 inc cubes
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup margarine (salted or unsalted) or 1 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in a large saucepan or stockpot.
- Flour meat, brown in margarine or butter.
- Add next four ingredients, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, sour cream.
- serve over rice or egg noodles.