Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yes I know there are a zillion beef stroganoffs here, but this is my favourite version of it.
Make and share this Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and seal the meat in batches until well browned.
- Set aside.
- Return pan to heat, add butter and onions and cook for 1-2 minutes or until onions have turned translucent.
- Add mustard, paprika, salt, pepper, flour and water paste to thicken.
- Add mushrooms and sour cream.
- Return the beef and juices and heat through.
- I like to serve this with fettucine.